Leh Packages Duration: 05 nights / 06 days
Leh Packages | Duration: 05 nights / 06 days |
COST OF THE PACKAGE (PER PERSON):
Category: Standard Packages
Standard packages: 18800/ Per Person Cost ( Minimum 12 Pax )
AC Etios / Swift Dzire ( up to 4 Pax )
AC , Innova ( upto 6 Pax ) AC , Innova Crysta ( upto 6 Pax) AC Tempo 12 Str ( up to 12 Pax )
- Assistance on arrival at Leh
- Traditional Welcome in the hotel
- Accommodation on twin / double sharing basis as per the selected category of hotels
- MAP Meal Plan (Breakfast & Dinner) at all locations
- All airport transfers & sightseeing tours by Non-AC Innova / Xylo / Tata Aria / Tempo as per the itinerary
- Inner Line Permits as per the itinerary (Khardungla Top)
- Environmental Fee, Wild Life Fee, and Red Cross Fee
- One complimentary market visit on any one day of the stay in Leh
- GST @ 5%
- Airfare to and from Leh or any other destination
- Any kind of personal expenses, extra meals, starters & Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated etc)
- Any kind of optional tours
- Tips, Insurance, Laundry, Phone Calls, Guide Fee & Camera Fee
- Services of the vehicle on leisure days and after finishing the sightseeing tour
- Adventure activity costs (Pony Ride, Camel Safari, Rafting, paragliding, etc)
- Medical & Travel insurance
- Additional Costs due to Flight Cancellations, Road blocks, natural calamities, and nature’s fury
- Anything not mentioned under the category “PACKAGE INCLUSIONS”
Add on Cost for changing Innova to Tempo Traveller: INR. 5,800 + GST (Nett Rate)
- Professional Tourist Guide @ INR. 1600 per day
- Camel Safari @ INR. 300 per ride
- River Rafting in Indus (Phey to Nimo) @ INR. 1600 per person
- Cultural program @ INR. 7500 per day
- Hall of Fame (night visit): INR. 1000 + GST (Eco Van)
- Add on the cost of Vehicle for River Rafting: INR. 1000 + GST (Innova) & INR. 1500 + GST (Tempo)
Day 01: Arrival at Leh (3505 meters/11567 feet above sea level).On arrival at Kushok Bakula airport Leh - 3500m above sea level you will be transferred to the hotel and check-in. Half-day at rest for acclimatization. Evening drive to Visit Shanti Stupa, a Buddhist white-domed Stupa on a hilltop in Changspa, It was built in 1991 by Japanese Buddhist Bhikshu, Gyomyo Nakamura and is part of the Peace Pagoda mission. Later visit Leh Palace. In the evening walk around the local market. Dinner and overnight stay at the Hotel in Leh.
Day 02: Sham Valley: The day started with the Hall of Fame, which was constructed by the Indian Army to commemorate the sacrifice of soldiers during the Indo-Pak wars, Kali Mata Temple, followed by Spituk Gompa - an 11th-century structure, Next on the list of attractions is the majestic Gurudwara Patthar Sahib. Nestled deep in the Himalayas, it was constructed by the Lamas of Leh in 1517 to honor the visit of Guru Nanak Dev - the founder of the Sikh faith. Drive another few km to witness the magic of Magnetic Hill that defies the law of gravity. It has been noticed that when a vehicle is parked in neutral gear on this metallic road, it seems to slide up and further. Driving through a picturesque landscape, we reach the confluence of the Indus and Zanskar Rivers. Proceed back to Hotel via the same route. Dinner and overnight stay at the Hotel in Leh
Day 03: Leh to Nubra via Khardungla Pass – 18,380 Ft/5550 Mtrs. (125 Kms /0 5-0 6 hrs)Today the morning drive to Nubra valley, driving over the highest motored pass in the world. The exciting journey through serpentine roads leads you to the Khardungla Pass at an awesome height of 5550 meters. We stop at the pass to admire and click some photographs of the fantastic view. The valley is situated on an old caravan route at the confluence of the Shayok and the Nubra rivers. On the way visit the charming valley, of Deskit – the tiny capital of Nubra. We will visit the Deskit Gompa, perched on a rocky spur above the village, with a commanding view of the entire valley. At Deskit Monastery you will visit the 106-feet high, statue of Maitreya Buddha atop the hill. The monastery has intriguing images of many deities. From Deskit we will drive to Hunder past an area of sand dunes and get acquainted with the famous Bactrian camels, a small population of shaggy double-humped animals, which in the old days, were used as pack animals on the Central Asian Trade routes are now used as riding animals in the high deserts. We will ride the double hump camel under on a direct payment basis. In the evening we will drive back to the camp/hotel. Dinner and overnight in camp/hotel at Nubra.
Day 04: Nubra to Pangong Lake via Shayok (165 Kms 05 – 06 hrs).
After breakfast at camp/hotel, we drive to our next destination Pangong Lake (situated at 14, 500 ft above sea level) via Shayok and onto Tang Tse and Spangmik (Pangong). It’s a short cut and it's a beautiful route. The road follows the Shayok river and climbs up a mountain before finally descending into Shayok village. It takes less than an hour to reach Shayok, and you will be delighted at the sight of the rather big village surrounded by barren mountains, the entire setting being very picturesque. Afternoon we reach Pangong Lake and enjoy your day at Pangong Lake. Dinner and overnight stay in camp.
Day 05: Pangong to Leh via Changla Pass - 5486 Mtrs. (160 Kms/05 – 06 Hrs)
Get up early morning to witness the sunrise view at the lake. Enjoy your breakfast and drive back to Leh via Changla Pass 5486 Mtrs. Arrive in Leh and check-in at the hotel. Evening free for shopping or leisure. Dinner & overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 06: Depart from Leh. After an early breakfast, you will be transferred to the airport to board the flight for your further journey.
:- Deposit of 25% of the package cost at the time of booking.
:- Need 50% payment of the package cost, 30 days prior to departure date
:- Need 100% payment of the package cost, 7 days prior to the departure date.
CANCELLATION POLICY :-
:- 10% of full tour cost - 45 days prior to arrival.
:- 25% of full tour cost - 30 days prior to arrival.
:- 50% of full tour cost - between 15 & 29 days prior to tour.
:- 75% of full tour cost - between 14 & 7 days prior to tour.
:- 100% - within 7 days prior to tour.